|3 million members||3,500 daily|
|3/5 hookup chance||Medium Sex Chance|
|high fraud risk||Verification no|
|$34.99-39.99 subscription price|
Interracial and international dating became a lot easier with online dating. There are platforms dedicated to all kinds of races and ethnicities, and people are open to considering same-race or mixed relationships. Today, we’ll be looking at Filipino Cupid — a dating website dedicated to Filipino dating.
The platform first became famous under the name of Filipino Heart. The company behind the website has a range of other ethnicity-oriented sites: Muslima, Asian Dating, and others.
FilipinoCupid has one free and two paid plans. The basic upgrade, Gold Membership, costs $34.99 per month. The ultimate upgrade is the Platinum Membership, and it costs $39.99 per month.
Filipino Cupid has a rich free version: you can register, create an account, show your interest to other users, and talk to paid users. The matching features are also available, although they are simple — filtering members by age, gender, and orientation.
The paid version allows messaging all Filipino Cupid’s users, talking live in the instant chat, removing ads from the interface, use the website in the anonymous mode. You can also add new fields to your profile, letting your matches to know you better and get a VIP highlight.
The purpose of Cupid Filipino dating is to match Filipino users with Western daters. These can be users from the Philippines or people of this ethnicity from any part of the world. As for now, the platform has 3.5 million users worldwide. The number is impressive, but in reality, finding local matches is difficult, because they are so dispersed.
The Filipino Cupid international community unites 1,050,000 users from the United States. 3,500 of the website’s members log in to the platform every day. The platform is popular mostly among men: 60% of all profiles.
Statistics on the profile’s gender and location distribution:
- Male members are from the US and Europe.
- Female users are typically from the Philippines.
Women fall within the age range of 25-35, whereas guys are usually 35-54.
Fakes and scammers
To register on Filipino Cupid, you don’t need to verify your account. For me, this was a big turn-off — I can’t trust sites that don’t even ask me to confirm my email. This would still be fine if free users couldn’t send messages, but they can talk to premium users. So, theoretically, it means that any scammer can make a profile and do dirty business. I don’t know if I was compromised during my trial, but there is always a risk.
Filipino Cupid doesn’t impress me with design or functionality. It’s pretty dull, just as far as an average website goes. I wish the site was more modern and fun — the main page seems slightly suspicious as if the site tries too hard to convince its users. Still, even though I wasn’t a fan from the first sight, I proceeded to register.
The Filipino Cupid sign up isn’t even remotely annoying — you only need gender, name, email address, and a password. Since the app doesn’t care about verifying emails, I suspect that about half of all registered emails are fake. It’s only necessary for login, so it doesn’t matter if the inbox works unless you forget your password.
The photo can be uploaded right during or later. Filipino Cupid login will offer you to write a description — you can skip this step, go straight to the Feed, see what other people write, and then come back. That’s what I did, too.
The profile is minimalistic but detailed. There aren’t any 2000-word essays on love values and expectations — that’s good. Let’s start with the features that I liked the most.
FilipinoCupid organizes all information in lists. This makes profile scannable so that you can get all the information you need in less than a minute. The basic info is displayed near the photo — age, orientation, location, job, interests. Additional details are also in lists — and they are located below in the profile’s body.
A profile search works in a feed. The app won’t offer you forced matches or limit the search. You don’t have to see only people nearby for those that are considered compatible.
All users describe their interests and preferences — you can set these up in filters. I like that the site doesn’t impose its matching on users. For messaging, there’s a classical chat and a live chat room, available only for premium users.
My favorite feature of filipino cupid search is mouse hovering. You don’t have to open the profile: it’s enough to hover a mouth over the picture, and you’ll see the primary information — no need to leave the Feed or switch between tabs. It would be cool if other sites got inspired by this design as well.
Filipino Cupid chat isn’t unusual at all. You can send messages, pictures, and videos. Delivered and seen messages are marked, so that’s convenient. The live chat room is fun. You can know that a user is online, active, and chatting right now — I am yet to be ghosted in a live chat room. Other than that, FilipinoCupid doesn’t care to make its messaging fun, sadly.
Filipino Cupid app falls short even compared to an already boring website. There are a lot of glitches — contact buttons don’t always work, and you need to switch between screens a lot. Also, Filipino cupid mobile login often freezes.
Another issue I had with Filipino Cupid’s mobile app is that user suggestions are rarely refreshed. I’ve only seen them change a couple of times — and this makes matching harder.
Security and privacy
The website isn’t the slightest bit secure. For one, there’s no account verification, and you never know if your match is a real person. Even though all members are obligated to enter an email address, the website doesn’t verify it. Filipino cupid sign-in allows using Facebook, but it’s still not a reliable security measure.
Also, there is a lot of advertising, which leads me to think that the website must be giving away information about its users to advertisers. It’s not my formation — just generalized statistics of the service, but still, it’s not pleasant to know that corporations are exploiting my interests and dating preferences.
Also, Filipino Cupid doesn’t guarantee the privacy of the messenger. The website isn’t transparent about its security measures at all.
I think it is possible to find a one-time date on Filipino Cupid. It’s easier if you live in a big city: I heard that New York communities have an active presence. However, if you don’t live in a town with at least 500,000 inhabitants, it will be tough.
Looking for matches on Filipino Cupid takes quite a while. A lot of users aren’t active, and the only way to find out is to invite them to a live chat room.
As for serious relationships, your odds are even lower. I found it hard to date people who only care about my cultural background, and not as much about my personalities. Filipino Cupid reviews confirm the same thing — finding a real relationship is a struggle.
Filipino Cupid doesn’t offer an innovative approach to matching. You have a classic feed and search with filters. On the one hand, it’s nice to have a possibility to control your matches and contacts, but on the other, I would prefer if the website would offer more gamification. Maybe I’m just used to Tinder-like services, but honestly, scrolling feed isn’t my type of dating fun.
The users are sorted by their age, gender, location, interests, work, body characteristics — these are all details that you filled out after the registration.
Online dating is your best shot: traditional dating in the Philippines is a lot harder
A Youtuber describes his experience of dating Filipina women and talk about expectations you’ll be facing.
Alternatives to Filipino Cupid dating
Filipino Cupid isn’t the best site to date on — not even close. It lacks creativity, security, and members aren’t too active, either. However, it’s one of the only sites for exclusively Filipino mixed relationships. So if you are looking only for this type of connection, it might be among your only destinations.
However, keep in mind that Filipinos are active on other dating sites as well, so you shouldn’t limit yourself to dedicated platforms only. Let’s take a look at the best alternatives with an active Filipino community.
|80 million members||400,000 users daily|
|3/5 hookup chance||Medium Sex Chance|
|high fraud risk||Verification email|
|$39.95 - $239.95 subscription price|
This is the biggest adult dating website, with more than 25 million visits per month. With such a fanbase, the community makes it easy to connect to daters of all races and ethnicities. There’s only one little detail: Adult Friend Finder is not a platform for serious relationships — just sex.
- Affordability: the website is in the tier with expensive sites. The monthly subscription costs 39.95 dollars — and you won’t be able to message users for free.
- Audience quality: AdultFriendFinder verifies accounts with email confirmation. Also, only paid users can send messages — and they also have to submit personal data to carry out payments.
- Interface: profiles feature naked pictures and answers to sex questionnaire. Here uses even now the dimensions of their partners’ genitalia.
- Security and privacy: AdultFriendFinder is transparent about its security practices. To message users, all members have to pay, which already serves as a convincing identity proof.
- Hookup chance: in my experience, finding a real sex date isn’t a problem here. Also, the site has many possibilities for remote sex with group live chats and camera dates.
|750k members||150k per months|
|4/5 hookup chance||High Sex Chance|
|low fraud risk||Verification email, phone, photo|
|$0.95 – $45.95 subscription price|
Pure is another site that is oriented to hooking the users up instead of building long-term relationships. You have an hour to find a date within your area — this is why all members like to cut straight to the chase in their messages. You’ll get requests like “Hey, I can pick you up in five minutes, are you ready?” or “I can pick you up soon.” If you are into that kind of adventure, Pure is a perfect site for you.
- Affordability: Pure is not an expensive dating site: a weekly subscription costs 14 dollars. You get a more expensive monthly plan, but you won’t need a month to find a hookup here.
- Audience quality: Pure is so far a medium-sized community: it has more than 500,000. However, the majority of these users are active and ready to date right now. That said, you could be in trouble if you live in a small town.
- Interface: Pure asks users to write an ad — a short description of their profile. Pictures cannot depict genitalia — private parts are saved exclusively for private chats.
- Security and privacy: Pure is one of the safest websites I’ve ever dated on. All chat and profile content is deleted after an hour. The messages and personal information are encrypted end-to-end — only the sender and the recipient have the access. Also, all accounts undergo email verification. Plus, only paid users can send messages — this usually minimizes the risk of scams.
- Hookup chance: you will hookup on Pure. It’s not a given that you will find a Filipina girl or a guy — Pure does not offer that kind of filter. Still, it’s one of the best sites for finding an instant sex hookup and a leader among sexting platforms, even though you don’t have much control over its quality.
|13,300,000 members||120,000 users per week|
|4/5 hookup chance||High Sex Chance|
|low fraud risk||Verification email|
|$27.30-73.80 subscription price|
Despite the name, BeNaughty isn’t nearly as dirty as one could think. For me, this site is an example of perfect female sex dating platforms. Girls here get a bunch of perks — extra security protection, free access to premium features, profile promotion in the field. The site bets on every girl that signed up. This is perhaps why isn’t one of the few sex dating platforms that have more female than male users.
- Affordability: the website is free for women; men need to pay $27.30 per month to see a person’s gallery, location, interests, and full profile description. It’s the perfect site for lesbian dating because neither partner has to get a subscription.
- Audience quality: BeNaughty has 60% of female users and 40% of male accounts. Guys that had issues with the limited dating choices on other platforms can finally get options.
- Interface: Be Naughty has a surprisingly clean interface — not at all like what I expected. No nudes in the Feed, no dirty ads, or sexual descriptions.
- Security and privacy: BeNaughty uses photo verification — one of the most proven confirmation methods. The support team manually approves each new user — it can take up to 3-4 days. If you saw someone shady, you can submit that page up for a review.
- Hookup chance: BeNaughty is a great site for straight men and lesbians. You have a lot of choices here, and people are willing to meet for real. When I was active on the platform, I got 2-3 dates in a day.
|10 million members||1 million daily logins|
|3/5 hookup chance||Medium Sex Chance|
|low fraud risk||Verification Facebook|
|$7.95 - $23.70 subscription price|
If you are looking for a platform that unites prejudice-free people, open to meet partners of different orientations, races, and ethnicities, OkCupid is the right place. Up till now, I’ve been recommending sex dating alternatives, but OkCupid is up a different alley. This is a Go-to platform for long-term relationships that don’t necessarily end in marriage and casual dating.
- Affordability: the free version allows you to do pretty much everything: message others, filter matches, see locations, browse the full profile. The premium subscription is very cheap — $7.95, and it removes ads and gives messaging stats.
- Audience quality: OkCupid has more than 50 million users all over the world. Ten million members are in the United States. Male users dominate the platform, taking up 65% of the user base.
- Interface: to register, you have to fill out a fun personality test. It will determine your dating preferences and serve as the base for determining your compatibility with the partner. OkCupid is a lightweight site, and it also has an identical mobile app — both hare fast and comfortable.
- Security and privacy: OkCupid only needs an email account for profile confirmation. It’s not the safest platform, though: emails can be easily faked, and there’s no additional confirmation.
- Hookup chance: even though there are some inactive members on OkCupid, most users are enthusiastic about dating. Even averagely attractive people like me will be able to get 20-30 messaging requests per day. If you weren’t lucky on Tinder or other dating sites, OkCupid might redeem online dating for you.
|5 million members||900,000 weekly|
|3/5 hookup chance||Medium Sex Chance|
|low fraud risk||Verification email|
|$37.95 - $239.40 subscription price|
If you want partners who have a successful professional career and ambition, Elite Singles is a fitting platform. About 85% of platform users are college graduates, and the majority have their real estate. The team doesn’t do any special screening, but users will be disappointed to date someone who doesn’t respond to these requirements. So technically you can overstate your accomplishments, but it won’t get you a long-term relationship.
- Affordability: the free version allows making a profile, uploading pictures, and browse the feed. To message people and go on dates, you need to buy a premium version for $37.95 per month.
- Audience quality: Elite Singles is a website with 10 million users all over the world — it’s the most prominent international elite dating community. The service is equally popular between men and women: the gender ratio is 50/50.
- Interface: the website has a web and mobile version. To register, you need to pass a personality test with 29 questions that will determine your compatibility. You can look for matches in classical Match-like feed or go to the Have You Met Me page for left-right swipe.
- Security and privacy: EliteSingles is a safe website — only premium users can send messages, plus, all upgraded users receive an official “Verified” badge.
- Hookup chance: people on EliteSingles have high expectations for their matches, so you need to invest time in writing a presentable description and picking your most attractive picture.
Where can I date the Filipinos?
FilipinoCupid is the only popular platform for mixed dating for Filipino and Western partners. However, you can also date Filipinos on general dating platforms like Match, OkCupid, AdultFriend, Pure, and others. Some platforms don’t allow selecting a particular ethnicity but, instead, offer dedicated communities. So, you can try out FilipinoCupid if you are set out on dating only a Filipino. Still, I suggest trying out other dating and sexting platforms.
Where can I date Filipino girls online?
You can try out specialized platforms like FilipinoCupid — a platform with several million users all over the world and in the United States that connects Filipinos and Westers. If you are looking for sex dating, explore sex dating sites first — FilipinoCupid is more oriented towards serious relationships.
Is Filipino cupid scam true?
No, there have been no documented cases of scam. FilipinoCupid has millions of real and active users; however, there’s no telling if some of them aren’t officially-created bots. The problem with the platform is that it doesn’t confirm users’ accounts. You have no way of knowing if a member is a real person — and the website doesn’t care.
How to register on FilipinoCupid?
You need to enter filipinocupid com login and password and an email. The address doesn’t have to be confirmed later on. You can add photo and description during the registration or later, after browsing the feed and taking pointers from what other people post.
What are the alternatives to FilipinoCupid?
You can find active Filipino communities on adult dating websites like Adult Friend Finder, Pure, and Be Naughty. For serious relationships, try out OkCupid and EliteSingles. OG dating communities like Tinder, Match, or eHarmony also have a lot of Filipino users, which are located in the United States.
Is it possible to use Filipino Cupid for free?
Yes, you can register an account, upload pictures, and browse the feed. To message other users, you need to upgrade your account.
How can I date girls on FilipinoCupid?
The first step is to register an account and browse the feed. After you’ve got the general idea of the FilipinoCupid user pool, decide if you want to buy a premium version. If you don’t purchase the plan, you won’t be able to message other members.
Dating a Filipino is easy these days. You don’t have to look for local communities or register on local dating sites. The US services connect Western users to Filipinos who are looking for a relationship with a partner of another ethnicity. Moreover, you don’t even need to travel to Philippines — you can look for partners right in your neighborhood.
That said, the Filipino Cupid dating site might not necessarily be the best choice. The website is not safe, and the matching algorithms are dull. Before you go to a questionable platform, be sure to try out more popular and trusted dating platforms first.