PURE’S COOKIES POLICY
This cookies policy (“Cookies Policy”) applies to the use of the website https://pure.app/ in its entirety, including all of our subpages, associated sites or pages (“Website”) and the PURE web app which is accessible through browsers on mobile phone, tablet computer and personal computer (collectively, “PURE”), all operated by Online Classifieds AG, Steinhauserstrasse 74, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, CHE-274.401.166 (“we”, “us”, “our”).
We are responsible for all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural and, where applicable, legal person (“Personal Data”) that we collect, process, and use during your use of PURE.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored permanently or temporarily on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you visit or use PURE. Cookies are a tool that stores information about website visits and recognizes you and your preferences each time you visit PURE, thus ensuring site functionality and enabling us to provide the services you request.
With your consent we may use other cookies (i.e. optional cookies), for example persistent tracking cookies (also known as local storage devices), mainly for security protection purposes, such as preventing fishers, scammers, and unauthorized login attempts. These other cookies, such as Functional, Analytics, Performance and Advertisement Cookies, will also be used to analyze your usage behavior and to optimize and personalize the content on PURE. This may involve automated decision-making procedures, however potential personalization (such as providing content that is relevant to your interests and preferences, remembering your settings and preferences, enhancing the overall usability and functionality, etc.) is intended to add to your overall user experience. Please note that any automated decisions are designed to avoid major legal or significant impacts on you without human oversight. You retain the option to manage and control your cookie preferences, as further elaborated in our Cookies Policy.
We also use technologies such as web beacons known also as pixels (files with unique identifier that allows us to check when a user has accessed some content on our Website), tracking URLs (allows us to trace from where our Website visitors come from) and software development kits also known as SKDs (set of tools that function like web beacons or cookies). For the sake of simplicity, we also refer to these technologies as “cookies” in this Cookies Policy.
- Mandatory cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the services that you have explicitly requested and can be loaded without your prior consent. It is not possible to deactivate mandatory cookies because they are essential to enable us to provide the service that you have requested;
- Optional cookies: Opt-in Cookies that are related to the performance of PURE, such as Functional, Analytics, Performance and Advertisement cookies, help us determine how PURE is performing and ensure a smooth and trouble-free experience for our members and visitors. These cookies will only be loaded if you, as a user, provide prior consent explicitly for the purpose of using these cookies. We respect your right to choose whether to enable these optional cookies, and you can manage your cookie preferences at any time. Since the use of these cookies on PURE is entirely optional, not required for basic functionality or as a contractual obligation, there are no negative consequences if you decide not to provide your consent. You can continue to access and utilize our services without any impact on your user experience.
We collect and may give others permission to collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile device. Below is a list to of the individual cookie functions and their explanation:
- Necessary (mandatory): Necessary cookies are required to enable basic features of this site, such as providing safe and secure log-in, adjusting your consent preferences and establishing overall security and integrity of PURE.
- Functional (opt-in): Functional cookies are used to help perform certain functionalities like recognizing users on PURE, remembering preferences they have previously selected, including language preferences and location information, and other features.
- Analytics (opt-in): Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The main analytical cookies we use are Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica, though we also use Amplitude and AppsFlyer cookies.
Yandex Metrica, Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo 16, Moscow, Russia 119021, is used to collect information about how visitors use PURE. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve PURE. Please find more information about how Yandex Metrica protects your data privacy rights here.
Amplitude Inc., 201 3rd Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States, is a product analytics platform that helps PURE track visitors with the help of collaborative analytics. Please find more information about how Amplitude Inc. protects your data privacy rights here.
AppsFlyer Inc., 100 First Plaza, 100 1st St, San Francisco, United States, offers web attribution solutions, enabling PURE to track and analyze user interactions, helping to optimize online advertising efforts and understand the sources of web traffic. Please find more information about how AppsFlyer Inc. protects your data privacy rights here.
- Performance (opt-in): Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the users with assisting with navigation on PURE, ensuring pages load up quickly and responding rapidly to users requests for services.
Snap Inc., 2772 Donald Douglas Loop N, Santa Monica, United States, is a multimedia technology company that offers a range of products and services primarily centered around visual communication and content sharing. Please find more information about how Snap Inc. protects your data privacy rights here.
A full list of the cookies we use can be found in Article 3. This list is updated periodically.
3. What types of cookies do we use
4. How can you control cookies?
You can set and adjust your cookie preferences at any time by accessing your browser settings and adjusting your cookie preferences there.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to better control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your end device. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each internet browser. You can check the specific steps in your browser help menu.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some specific features of PURE.
5. Privacy policies of other websites
PURE may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us.
The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these third-party sites, nor do the links from PURE imply that we endorse or have reviewed these third-party sites.
We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
If you have feedback, comments, or questions about data protection or PURE’s Cookies Policy please contact us by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can write to:
Online Classifieds AG
Effective date: 13 November 2023
The previous version is available here