Starting a polygamous relationship in the typical social circle is tricky. When you offer a shared contact to a stranger, you are most likely to hear a decisive “No,” but there is no other way to find out.
The best way for couples dating
Ideally, you want someone with experience in a couples dating, who’d enrich your sexual and romantic life. Online dating encourages direct communication. People list their preferences, expectations, and put extra time into thinking about what they want.
- Smart matching algorithms analyze preferences and deal-breakers, so sites can cross-match date’s characteristics with two couple members.
- Time efficiency is higher. On the open-minded platform, you spare your time and look for polygamous partners. Users share the same positive attitude, so all that’s left is reaching out.
- The date’s better compatibility with both partners. Unlike any offline service, a website analyzes the preferences of a couple.
- Privacy and anonymity. The only required information is your location — name and age are optional.
- Location-based search. The majority of apps allow sorting matches by their proximity to you. You can date a person or a couple in your radius.
Pure is the go-to place for a polygamous relationship
No prejudice or judgments — Pure is a playground for those who are new to polygamous relationships, and a fun destination for seasoned couple daters, too.
Pure offers advantages for open couples.
- Encounters in your area. The app selects dates nearby by default. After you joined the community, we show you the feed with local profiles.
- Precise matchmaking blends in with blind dating. On the one hand, you have detailed filters and compatibility checks, but random selection pairs you up with an unexpected choice.
- Wide choice of ethnicities and religions. Matches of Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern origins; Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, and atheists communities — join whichever one fits your beliefs.
- Privacy and confidentiality. Pure goes an extra mile here — all chats and profile information disappears in 60 minutes. As if that wasn’t enough, all user data is end-to-end encrypted.
- Real users. Members are required to validate an email address before they reach out to potential dates.
- Every city in the US. The user pool is not concentrated in a single region but dispersed throughout the country. You’ll have at least several thousands of people, available for encounters in your city.
How does Pure work
The registration takes a couple of seconds — enter an email and specify whether you are searching for male or female dates. You’ll be immediately redirected to the feed with profiles in your location.
To start matching up, users approve their emails first. The service sends you a letter with a confirmation link — the procedure takes less than a minute. Verified users can send requests and message users, as soon as they matched.
The chat is active for 60 minutes. You have an hour to discuss all the essential details and arrange a meeting. On the bright side, you get no ghosting — your messages are read the instant they were sent. Also, it goes an extra mile to prove the level of members’ commitment — they are ready to date.
Join the couples dating website for open-minded people
Even though Pure is focused on casual dating, you have a good chance of building a strong bond with your date here. Your couple can keep this experience a one-time hookup, but if you are looking for a long-term partner, it’s just the right place.
It’s one of very few dating platforms where the numbers of female and male users are practically equal. The service gathered an active millennial community — these people are opened to dating trends and don’t mind experimenting.
Pure doesn’t expect you to be an expert in a polygamous relationship. Beginners will find experienced partners, dating tips, hacks, and expert opinions. If you have never tried online dating, this is a place to start.
Download Pure, the best dating site and great Craigslist singles alternative!