If we were to name one place where gay men feel truly at home, there would hardly be any city that could challenge the New York gay community to a competition. It’s the place with the most popular bars and legendary events. If you know where to look, you will find iconic gay places in New York.
You can want who you want
New York minds its own business about people’s lives, and this is why this is a primary dating destination for gays. No one will judge you for sexual preferences — although people might not care. That’s the paradox of the city. As open as it is to gay relationships, finding an actual date is a challenge.
Online dating is the NY gay trend
New Yorkers are busy people, and sleep often takes priority over sex. People don’t have time to get out and meet, partly because there is no time, and also because they don’t have to. In NY, everyone dates online, and the gay community takes the lead.
5 reasons to go online if you are gay in New York
- New York is a highly-populated city with high density. Geo-location search here is a winning strategy — you will have a lot of high-rate profiles to choose from.
- It’s a time-saver. You don’t have to postpone your professional and creative projects — the online community understands people with busy lives and personal commitments.
- Millennials are taking over. NY is a place where the crème-de-la-crème of a dating community resides. Mature adults with big careers and ambitious young people use online apps as a way to balance out social interactions with full schedules.
- It doesn’t take too long to meet. In NY, people are chill about meetings. Stopping in a coffee shop nearby is no big deal.
- You will never run out of options. In New York, new people move in your area all the time. No matter how active you are, there will always be relevant matches.
New York gay scene loves Pure
Unlike many sites, on Pure, gays always feel appreciated. Here, you are not a minority, and you are not merely equal with straight daters — you also have privileges and extra features. The app is not just adapted to your needs; it’s designed with them in mind. It’s a unique and personal gay guide to New York. This is much more fun than gay or transgender dating apps free.
Open the new dating world
- No-pressure. It’s alright if you don’t look for commitments just yet. The app has an active community for casual encounters. It’s one of Pure’s unarguable forte.
- Dates wait for you in the neighborhood. Commutes in New York get messy, and we understand that. You don’t have to go that far for love — it’s waiting for you within the 100-500 meter radius. With geo-based dating, a relationship is within the hand’s reach.
- Science and luck. You can customize detailed filters and specify dealbreakers — scientific search algorithms will define your compatibility characteristics and offer a most suitable match. Or, you can trust a chance to encounter and go on a blind date.
It’s safe, fast, and open
On Pure, security is a primary objective. Conversations stay between the partners — and end-to-end encryption guarantees your safety. The messenger and profile disappear in 60 minutes.
All details are discussed in an hour. You cut to the chase and discuss your real needs and preferences.
Who needs a week-long foreplay if you could have a real-life meeting in an hour? We don’t think dating gets any more NY than that.
We are proud of our NY gay dating community
The service is only as good as are its members, and Pure proves the rule. Here, users are the epitome of 21-century dating.
You meet ambitious go-getters who know their sexual preferences and speak up about them. The lack of self-awareness is often an issue for gay dating, but here, it’s far from being the case. More than 300,000 New York gay users are united by their love for experiences and experiments — and they aren’t holding back.
Download Pure, the best dating site and great alternatives to Craigslist.