Chicago and LGBTQ-community go way back. The city was the first one to create an official LGBTQ Hall of Fame, but you probably know its gay scene for Chicago Pride Parade. This city is a welcoming place for the gay community. Discrimination is off the table here.
How to do gay dating in Chicago
You can try out your luck on popular gay places in Chicago bars or meet a potential partner at LGBTQ-events. However, Chicago is a versatile city, and your success depends on the neighborhood. If you live in Boys Towns, it’s basically like winning a lottery — you’ll be swiped off your feet by choice. Dating in other districts is a gamble, though.
Several miles mean nothing if you date online
When you look for partners on dating websites, you are not limited to a single neighborhood or formal events. You can find a relationship in your living area or commute to a different district — the choice is up to you. Add to that flexible filters, personalized interface, and verification system — and you get an ideal dating experience.
Some dating websites limit their user pools to large cities, like NY and LA. It’s best to choose the service which has an active community located in your city.
Pure is a leading community in the gay area in Chicago
- Precise matching algorithms. No matter whether you define yourself as Daddy, Bear, or another type, you’ll be able to find a date that fits your expectations. The elaborate system of preferences and dealbreakers helps to describe your sexual desires and experiences — so partners understand what they sign up for.
- Flexible geo settings. The radius of the date search can be limited to 100m or extended to several miles.
- No fakes. All members approve of their email addresses before they receive messaging access.
- Fast and direct communication. Pure’s users are open about their sexual preferences. No foreplays or sugarcoating — here, you can describe things the way they are.
- Thousands of available matches. Chicago gay men and women are one of the most active Pure’s users. It’s one of the leading centers of the app’s community.
You are safe here
All messages and profiles are end-to-end encrypted. The data is processed by multilayered algorithms that make breaches impossible.
The chat and profile contents are erased in an hour after registration. You have 60 minutes to find love — after that, the traces of your website activity disappear.
Also, you are safe from prejudice. Pure encourages both serious relationships and casual dating. You don’t have to commit if you don’t want to; traditional stereotypes do not evaluate you. It’s your gay guide to Chicago.
Chicago is a multiethnic city, and Pure, with its inclusive matching algorithms, complements the local dating scene. You can meet Asian, Latin, Indian, Native American, black partners, and enter an interracial relationship. The same policy applies to religion — all beliefs are welcome.
Go on a date today
No long flirts or ghosting. Your messages get replied instantly — after all, users have only 60 minutes to get to know each other. Online dating is fun, but the real deal starts after the first meeting. This is much more fun than typical gay or transexual dating site.
Pure connects users in real, meaningful ways, not only via online messengers. Here, you’ll meet goal-oriented gay dates who aren’t just talking — they are equally focused on meeting their potential partner or one-time fling.