Proud of love
Love has no borders, but trans people know for sure that finding a true soulmate in this mad world can be a rocky road. Trans dating apps save time, nerves, and energy to let us bloom with pride. However, one can easily get lost in their vast variability.
To make your experience more joyful, we have reviewed these 16 trans dating apps for you to rise like a phoenix and wear your love with pride.
Free basic features, Tinder Gold for $9.99/M, and Tinder Plus for 14.99/M.
One of the most famous trans friendly dating apps. The reasons for its popularity:
- It takes a few minutes to start.
- You can sync your Instagram and Spotify to show others more.
- The algorithm grounds on your location, gender preferences, and age.
- Verification by phone number protects you from fakes.
- Boosts and super-likes increase chances for pleasant communication.
The negative sides of the app are:
- A comparatively small transgender audience.
- If you swipe left, you are likely to lose a potential lover forever till you pay.
- Some people don’t take this app seriously, browse here for fun to like attractive users, and don’t answer their matches.
- Members can change their locations and impersonate themselves for you to waste your time on them.
To start your hunt sign up, verify your personality, upload photos, write something catchy, and swipe for a hot match.
Pure.dating web app
The free 7-day trial. Paid subscription starts from $ 29.99/M.
This app can boast of being the most open-minded service open for all genders with numerous cool features to sing love songs about:
- Complete confidentiality with no personal data revealed.
- One of the most suitable options for those who browse for “transgender dating apps free.”
- Location-based smart matching algorithm with the best choice of transgender people online pushes you into real dates and embraces with sparkling sex.
- No prejudices, only fantasies are getting their 3D forms.
- Only an hour to feel the attraction power is the hottest hookup game for one-night stand seekers.
- LGBTQ community is rumored to be nuts about this.
- It is considered to be the most working tranny dating app even though muggles are present.
It’s drawbacks are:
- To start chatting, you have to pay.
- To see private pics, you need to send requests.
- Some locations are scarcely populated.
To enjoy the most attractive design and the fastest hookups, login, upload your photo and start looking for the people you need with more than 100 000 newcomers every day.
A standard account is free. The paid subscription costs $ 5/M.
This app is well-known for being convenient for gays but finds its place as one of the coolest trans-friendly dating apps.
It has significant pros:
- No adds.
- Photo editor to make your pride shine.
- Tribes to make your search work.
- Meager price to make your spirit rise.
- Well-known as an ftm dating app.
And many cons:
- Mostly negative reviews: people say they want this service to stop working.
- You can get banned without an explanation.
- Fake accounts to steal your money.
- Crime and sexual harassment reported daily.
- It suits only for people identifying themselves as males.
To sign up, you have to provide the service with your info, specify your preferences, upload a pic, and start browsing your local matches. Nevertheless, be careful: the app loses its popularity.
Fee primary usage. A-List Basic Subscription costs $7.95/M, while A-List Premium charges $ 24.9/M.
Love is a flame that cannot be tamed, and this LGBTQ friendly service offers the following benefits:
- Twelve genders and twenty orientations.
- Numerous questions for a vivid picture of you and to get detailed profiles.
- You can sign up via Facebook.
- No adds.
However, it has its imperfections:
- Users come for relation, so the service is not likely to be a trans hookup app.
- Fat chances of a match in a small town.
- Most of the users identify themselves as males, which result in unequal gender representation.
- Insulting fakes.
Sign up, answer questions, and start searching for romance:10 minutes to get in touch with many users from the US.
Plenty of Fish
Free basic features, an upgraded version costs $ 19.35/M.
Names itself as one of trans friendly dating apps to free users inner-self. It has its advantages:
- Voice messages to get a bigger picture of your potential partner.
- You can hide your account.
- «Meet Me» option to gain more popularity.
- You can see who has viewed your profile and read messages.
- A compatibility test detects potential lovers.
And serious disadvantages:
- Muggles rule the world with an insignificant transgender audience.
- Most of the functions are available only for the upgraded paid accounts.
- Matchmaking based on your answers is far from being on top.
- Too many questions require answers.
If you want to play a risky game of little fish in the sea, foresee the story: you will sign up, get through loads of questions, upload your photos and start searching with compatibility advice.
Free basic features. $ 14.99/M fee for an upgraded version.
Claims to be the largest app for queer women. The ads say it has a lot of exciting features to distinguish:
- Unlimited free messages.
- Active social accounts linked to your profile.
- Shows events in your area to meet friends and lovers.
- Gains popularity as a transsexual date app.
As well as that it has these weak sides:
- Only friends and matches can message you.
- App has a lot of drawbacks and bugs.
- No verifications, loads of trolls and impersonators.
- It is focused on those who identify themselves only as females.
The app takes your Facebook page and creates an account on its own to choose your kind of woman from many candidates.
Free signing up, Jack’d Pro for $ 9.99/M.
The LGBTQ app for people who identify themselves as males. All kinds of relations are welcome with the following benefits:
- Up to five pictures to upload.
- Favorite list not to get handsome chaps missed.
- Almost 50% of users are here for friends, not for relations or casual fun.
- The service focuses on people of color.
- Negative reviews with dozens of people claiming “the app deserves less than a single star.”
- The app is super buggy.
- Some functions don’t work at all.
- To get a password, you need to pay.
- The audience tends to kiss this service goodbye.
To join its users worldwide, you need to spend just a minute: pass the image test to prove you are not a machine, drop some words about yourself, a pic, and chase your dream.
Free basic features and $ 24.99/M.
The ambition of this woman-empowering app is to make «to bee or not to bee (loved)?» not just a question. It has some perks:
- Designed for bee-lovers and promises to show them a user-friendly approach.
- Immediate matching suggestions based on your likes.
- Free messaging for everybody.
- Re-match option to connect with your expired partners.
This app also has its bitter notes:
- Mostly muggles around.
- Only facebookers can create a profile.
- Trans people leave mostly negative reviews.
- The timeframe on connections is 24 hours to keep you here all day and all night.
Trans-friendly dating apps work as a feminist service with a nice matching algorithm to sign up via Facebook. If you are a woman, you can search for some honey.
Free of charge without limitation.
A queer lovechild of Bumble and Tinder for those who identify themselves as boys and want to get boys only. It has its pros:
- Quick registration to get your matches hot with Facebook to give others a vivid look.
- The roulette system offers potential candidates according to your current location.
- No fakes [as the advertisement claim.]
- Straightforward attitude for every person: Sexy and Cute labels to show what you are looking for.
- Smartphone discrimination — good user experience is only for iPhones, which keeps Android owners lonely.
- You can use it only if you have Facebook.
- This app focuses on gay relations, so it exclusively fits for queers who identify themselves as males.
- Tinder, is this you?
The matching algorithm and design are almost the same as Tinder has. All you need is your Facebook. Gays say they are ok with it. Transgender people are not much into the app.
Primary usage is free of charge. Premium subscription costs from $ 24.99/M.
One of these conceptual trans-friendly dating apps which promise you a lot of positive aspects to tell about:
- Upload up to nine photos.
- You can sync your Instagram to get your audience bigger and your Spotify to show your exceptional taste.
- See who has liked you.
- Voice messages help seduce your crush.
- «Crush Time» game to bring attractive people you have crossed your paths with to your door.
- «I’m up for» status to reveal your playful intentions to others.
However, it has something to detest:
- If you want to search, you need to take your purse out.
- Lots of adds, which can be eliminated only with a paid subscription.
- Matches come into your life depending on your routes with no wise choice as a result.
- Notorious for stalkers’ invasion.
It is easy to start your encounter with Facebook or phone number registration and a few facts and preferences to tell. Steady, ready, go.
Basic features are free. An upgraded version requires $ 9.9/M.
Though this service is not LGBTQ-focused, it is advertised as one of trans friendly dating apps not to break your heart. These are the reasons people try it:
- No swipes: the interest forms by likes and comments with no need to pull yourself together for a cursed first direct message to start an awkward chat.
- Location and preferences can be changed whenever you want.
- The information is divided into Virtues, Vitals, and Vices, which is funny and compelling at the same time.
- «Most Compatible» matching service works as comparatively quick delivery of fresh potential lovers.
The negative sides:
- Chargeless filter opportunities are ordinary.
- Users you are not interested in can appear again.
- Tons of questions require answers during the signup process.
- Transgender people are rare guests here.
If you are not scared by fat chances of finding another trans person to hold on to, overcome dozens of intriguing and provocative questions to benefit from this user experience with modern design and pretty good matching algorithms.
Free sign up, standard subscription costs $ 20/M, the Gold option takes $ 240/Y.
A comprehensive site, which claims it works as lovers’ tide inside the transgender world with these advantages:
- You rule the world controlling all and everything: people see the flirts they have sent, who has hot listed them, what profiles they have viewed, and so on.
- Express yourself in a blog.
- A real print magazine devoted to the community.
- Hot webcams ton please you with their charms.
- It can be used as a transvestite dating app.
The weak points to deal with:
- A free member cannot see other profiles.
- Lots of fakes.
- Too many functions that might distract your attention.
- Hard to use on a smartphone.
- Gold members are not likely to meet standard users.
TS Dates can offer you a smart interface and a quick registration which takes a few facts and pics. Then you start searching with no machine to make decisions. Good enough, but not the one to obsess over.
Lucky Hookup App
Free basic stuff, completely free for females, $ 19.99/M for more options to enjoy.
This service is for all and everyone with the same clear intention: no strings attached with physical attractions matched. Wants to serve as a trans hookup app with its pros:
- If you do not want to upload your pic, you can skip it.
- All genders are welcomed on its board: one of the real trans-friendly dating apps.
- «Lucky Cards» with the real chances of getting a neighbor to chat.
- Prostitutes are banned.
- No adds.
Of course, it also has its cons:
- Only 3 hours to start a chat.
- All the reviews we have found online were negative, no transgender reviews found.
- Muggles significantly outnumber wizards in this sex universe.
- Swept away are swept forever and ever.
This app is advertised as an appealing one with a catchy design and tasty tinder-like matching system. You upload your pic and swipe in your location with lots of people waiting for good intercourse — not the best one with your luck as the essential weapon.
TG Personals known as Transndr
Transgndr is a younger brother of TG Personals, an old and trustworthy site to find somebody cool inside the community. It has some positive features to show you:
- You can use filters to get only truly interesting results.
- A cool option of adding friends and crushes to different lists.
- Popular as a ts hookup app
- Roulette-type search for partners.
The negative features to distract:
- No safety guarantee with scammers digging for money and muggles who try to spy on you.
- One of transgender dating apps for iPhone, Android app is a trap.
- Mostly negative reviews to frighten your inner muse.
- Users say it is not the best transgender dating app for it is much worse than the site.
To start using this application, you have to sign up. Provide the details about your gender and the gender of your potential partner, the age range you are much into and the type of relations you want to find. Then drop a few words about yourself, upload photos, and turn your voyage on.
Basic features are free, 3-days trial for $ 6.6/D, $ 24.93/M.
TS Scene is not a mobile app, but the reviewers claim this site can be comfortable to use on the go to get some hot love show, so here we are to let it on the scene with its main advantages:
- Dull cisgenders are promised to be kept at bay.
- There are options to identify oneself as a TS, TV, TG man, woman, or even a couple.
- One can send flirts and messages to other members.
- New profiles are shown on the main page daily.
- You can find users by their names.
- «Rapid Match» function which shows the nearest and the dearest trans people in your location.
It also has some significant drawbacks to pay attention to:
- It can be regarded mostly as a trans hookup app with no-strings-attached kind of relations.
- The insignificant number of users.
- The ambition of the service promises the beauties only to take your breath away. In reality, you keep on blocking.
- Lots of advertisements based on your location.
Though its visual concept is not stylish, the service is easy and comfortable to use, especially if you can afford it. You sign up, confirm your profile, fill in, upload your pics, search on your own with no robot to help you, start your first casual talk and feel the need to upgrade not to waste your time away.
Free basic features, an upgraded version costs $15.99/M.
One of the most popular tinder-like transgender dating apps to get full-time and to broadcast your sexuality into the world. This service has some fans who adore it because:
- Here you face no muggles to mess around.
- You can show your joyful moments of life and share them with other trans people.
- Left for the wrong, right for the strong.
- Profiles are rumored to be manually revised.
Nevertheless, this service gets a lot of critical reviews for the following:
- The app crashes too often, especially while loading photos.
- Users get greatly disappointed by the lack of real people and the massive number of fakes trying to get your email and other personal information to benefit.
- Subscription is auto-renewed, and it is hard to change it or turn it down.
- It is blamed for showing fake reviews on the App Store.
This trans dating app has the same algorithm as Tinder and suitable design for pleasant user experience. To become its member, you need to fill in the form with your gender, location, and other necessary information about your bright personality. Don’t be stealth: upload your most vivid photos to attract the most beautiful transgender user.
Next step paradise
Now you have learned about the best and the worst of 16 trans dating apps. Each of them has something unique to give. It is up to you to decide which one to take and to make it real loud. Hold on tight and try! We do believe the magic of gender is to be celebrated in loving arms.