Pure blog is a magazine dedicated to online dating. We publish articles on finding a partner online, applications to use, and ways to choose a service. We write reviews, ratings, tips on relationships, dating, and sex.
Pure.Dating in numbers
Pure.Dating in press
We aim to be useful
Articles in Pure help users find a partner online and improve their private life.
If an article, article section, paragraph, or sentence does not perform a useful action, we do not publish it. We ask questions to each thesis: “How does it help the reader to find a partner online?”, “How does it help to improve personal life?”. If “Nothing” is the answer, we rewrite the thesis, sentence, paragraph, article section, or the whole article.
Describing personal experience
We write articles based on facts and personal experience. To write instructions on how to upload a photo to Badoo, the author uploads photos to Badoo. To write about determining fakes on Tinder, the author identifies fakes.
Respect our readers
Text in Pure is filled with respect for a reader. We do not judge people for their orientation, sexual preferences, fantasies, religion, nationality, way of spending time online and offline, tastes, or appearance.
Our authors consider themselves equal to readers.
Providing in-depth reviews
By writing reviews of dating-services, we aim to provide readers with in-depth research and help them choose the right platform. To achieve this goal, authors explore websites and make key conclusions about the interface, security, pricing and audience. A reader does not have to sift through each description — they navigate through the article diagonally, look at conclusions and makes a decision quickly.
A review starts with a block with statistics where the following data is presented:
- Number of users,
- The number of visits per month,
- Gender proportion,
- Regions where the service is most popular,
- Account verification — whether confirmation is required by email or phone,
- Mobile apps,
- Prices for the cheapest and most expensive plans,
- Free version: if it is limited in time, we specify a period,
- Fraud risk — the probability that the service will turn out to be fraudulent and will burn users’ money.
Rating important features
Applications and sites reviews include scores on several parameters:
- Affordability — the lower the price, the higher the score. We also take into account the number of subscription options: a more flexible pricing policy is rated higher.
- Audience quality — we look at the number of users, study the feedback, and estimate amount of bots, fakes and cheaters on a site. The lower the percentage of fakes, the higher the score.
- Interface — we look at whether it is convenient to use the service: if there are many pop-up windows if the design is beautiful and intuitive, and if it is easy to understand for a beginner. The more convenient the service is, the higher the score.
- Security and privacy — if the service cannot be used without connecting accounts in social networks, we consider it as a disadvantage. If a platform requires proof of email address, it’s a plus. In general, we look if the service makes an impression of a safe place.
- Hookup chance is the last score that sums up an overview. We base it on previous evaluations, our experience, and users’ feedback. This rating shows the probability that users will find a partner in their location in this particular service.Pure.Dating in press